Coach Emma has been coaching gymnastics for 6 years so far, to children of all ages from as young as 15 months. Emma used to be a gymnast herself competing in two piece floor and vault competitions. She trained in a small club up in the Highlands of Scotland then moved to the capital to study and found a club there to continue her coaching. Emma gained her level 2 coaching qualification in 2016 and has also achieved her level 2 pre-school coaching qualification more recently in 2017.
– BSc in sport and exercise science- sports injuries, Edinburgh Napier University.
– Level 2 Women’s Artistic
– Level 2 pre-school
– First aid at work
– Sports coach UK, Safeguarding & Protecting Children (Level 2)
– National pool lifeguard qualification (Level 2)
Examples of excellence
– Started training at the age of 10 and competed in the Scottish floor and vault competitions for 6 years.
– Gained intermediate merits.
– Gained medals for vault apparatus.